Are you starting out on the online business scenario? Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned business owner, drafting an effective SEO strategy is of utmost importance. An SEO strategy plan, as explained by the leading SEO experts at FatJoe, can be referred to as a blueprint for the series of SEO-based activities that can be easily mapped into various consecutive steps. Planning out an SEO strategy serves to be a long-term plan that helps in driving relevant traffic to your website while improving the conversion rates and boosting the overall online revenue. When you are done with SEO strategy planning with focused goals, you can expect to observe the desired results within a few weeks to months itself.
If you need to drive relevant website traffic and other SEO-related benefits for your web portal, here are some of the vital steps that can help you in drafting an SEO strategy:
- Begin with Initial Analysis: The initial step for the SEO strategy planning is ensuring the complete, in-depth analysis of the web portal along with its competition. During the analysis phase, the SEO consultant or expert can observe firsthand the existing strengths as well as weaknesses of the current state of the website. The analysis of the website helps in presenting information about what keywords are targeted specifically in the given page along with an insight into the page content and competitor analysis.
- Reporting & Recommendations: On the basis of the initial analysis performed by the SEO experts, the consultant can identify the weaknesses present on the given website. At the same time, the SEO expert can also analyze the existing opportunities for targeting new potential customers and increasing the overall web traffic. On the basis of the same, it is the duty of the SEO consultants to prepare an in-depth SEO audit report for the respective SEO campaign. The report presented by the consultants is known to contain recommendations for both on-site as well as off-site strategies for supporting the entire SEO campaign.
- Keyword Research: Any SEO campaign is incomplete without relevant keyword research. Once the report has been submitted, the SEO consultant or expert is responsible for performing in-depth keyword research as per the SEO goals of the website. Based on the niche in which the website is operating, the consultants come up with relevant keywords or keyword phrases that can help the website to rank higher on the SERPs. Keywords might vary significantly in search length and intent. The SEO experts can consider making use of both short & long-tail keywords for optimum results.
- Effective Implementation: The implementation stage is a vital part of the SEO strategy plan. The changes that are agreed upon for the website are effectively implemented on the web pages directly. You can also consider hiring services from a consultancy firm or expert in case you aim at making use of a CMS (Content Management System) for the implementation of the right SEO strategies. The off-page SEO optimization technique aims at including link building techniques and other options like the optimization of the Google Places pages. The implementation stage remains at the core of the SEO strategy campaign.
- Reporting: During the SEO campaign, you are provided detailed reports about the success of the SEO campaign implementation for your web portal. It is important to keep in mind that SEO serves to be a long-term optimization strategy. Therefore, you should aim at observing the results on a long-term basis rather than on the short term.
Make use of the effective SEO strategy planning steps to obtain the desired results for your business.